Saturday, January 21, 2012

~~~~One day with book~~~~

Yesterday my mum and I went to the bookstore in Mahkota Parade. I took about half an hour to search any  books  that look interesting.Initially I felt bored as no books look irresistible to me. At first I want to buy New Moon ( I thought I would not read it as my Twilight  I had not finishing it yet ) so I put it on book shelve. I wandered around.:lari
.......while thought I would not go home without bought any books. Finally...I bought this book




                                                      tadaa......!!:idea




                                        This book caught my eyes because it depends on TRUE love story!:terharu





After that we headed to Popular Bookstore at Tesco because my twin wanted to buy Ramlee Awang Murshid's book. Then she took 'Rahsia Perindu' and 'Cinta Sufi'. She confused to buy 'Rahsia Perindu' or 'Cinta Sufi'. Later she made a decision to buy 'Rahsia Perindu'.






                                                                     (Thriller)
                                                           






Oh..I also took advantage to buy some books more..(*_^). So I bought this book






                                                        ( it looks interesting!!)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment