Sunday, December 8, 2013

5 Years-Miracle

Bismillahirrahmanirahim (In the name of Allah the most Gracious and Merciful)

Assalamualaikum,

Today, I learnt something.
Something that I keep wondering myself.
Who I am?
Have I talented?
Have I outstanding? Great?

*sight

I just don't even know if I have talent or not. I am just wondering why I don't have any talent that make me more confident on myself. I feel quite jealous to some of my friends who have confident and excellent in every steps that they take.

Once, I hear my friends comparing me with others. I feel very downhearted.Why? Why?
Do I born with no talents?

Until now, I don't even know what my passion and what field  I am good with.

I want to be like her.
I want to be like him.

They are just great.

But,
The MAIN problem is I don't have self confidence and I don't believe myself I can handle the matter or not.

5 years from now,
I hope miracle happen.

I want to change my attitude, character, quality and so on to be the BETTER person.

Ya,

5 years from now,
I am different person.

sincerely,
Mawar


No comments:

Post a Comment