Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Honesty

Assalamualaikum...today I would like to say about honesty.

Honesty is the best policy. Says who? Well i used to hear this phrase but I never intend to google out who said that. Partially true.

Not. No doubt about that. Honestly. I don't think people nowadays do understand the word honestly anymore. Literally they do, but when it comes to practical understanding, I don't think so. It's the best policy but not the best to practiced.

Being honest is good. I mean that is how it supposed to work.But sometimes it could turn our life misery. Just because you want to practice this policy, you lose some joy of your life. Slowly ruptured, internally if it's not physically.

When our lives full of good things, kindness and delightful moments, than that the best time to talk about being honest. But not all of us have the same script in their lives. Sometimes people lie, or just ignore about being honest because they have their dark side. or they refused to reveal their dark story, their gloomy past days. We tend to do so.

I mean, some might think it's not worth to share bad things about ourselves, telling your weakness make you susceptible to attack, specifically by those who have been eyeing on you just to attack you since forever when the right time come. Hence people choose to lie.

Why?

Because people do judge, and those who are being judge, they struggle more than they could against their unfair judgment. Too bad to live on this world , what make me come across this matter and choose to think so? Is that a clue, telling all of us that I am one of the misjudging victims? It depends  on how you seize the points but I think , everyone has their ups and downs and I dare to say we all used to be victimized due to something that we don't have any idea what it's all about. Once or more than that, that's another storyline.

Meeting up good people made me wonder

Everything is good about them. Who are they? Angles?

Of course not.

Then how come this feeling happened? Do you get me? I mean have you ever met a person and you feel they are superior on you. And you feel you are stuck in a tunnel, nowhere to go, and every corners of your place are engulfing you, bit by bit. That's the time we try our best to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment