Friday, June 7, 2013

Short reminder

Assalamualaikum..

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious and the most Merciful. Alhamdulillah all praises to Allah for the strengths and His blessing that He gives to us. So today I want to give not very short reminder to all of you guys..=)

Just imagine this situation..
 One day a British man asked from a Muslim scholar.

British man asked: "Why Muslim women are not allowed in Islam to shake a hand with men?"

The scholar said: " Could you take the hands of Queen Elizabeth in your hands?"

The scholar answered: Our Ladies are Queen and the Queen won't shake hands with strange men

So, girls we are like Queen which we only shake hands with the only selected person.

Beside that, when I was a child, whenever I want to visit my parents friends' home,I was told
strictly by my parents to not touch anything that was mine. And I didn't, because I did not have the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment